Visual Note Taking and Storytelling with Poster Paper
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Drawing while note-taking allows much richer information to be conveyed than plain text.
- It helps a lot to not stress over the quality, but just keep the pen moving at all times and it will become fluid.
- Dynamically creating symbols for abstract concepts
- (Kristine's 'data' was an abstract structured grid, while 'cultural connections' took the form of almost jazz-like composition, and she combined the two to convey her organization's goals)
- Abby Van Muijen at UC Berkeley