Using still Images
From California Technology Feestival Wiki
- What are the images going to be for.
- Whats the support.
- you should always have good images, 20x30.
- When someone sees the photo they have to know whats happening.
- You have to know whats happening.
- Take a lot of pictures because you can only use two of them.
- You would want peoples face so you can relate to them.
- You wont want a picture for always.
- If your photo is short you wont want it for always.
- You can put a caption on a picture but not on a brochure.
- When you are using a picture to get grants you woulduse the chessies pictures.
- People are giving more because they know they are changing kids lifes.
- Show people what youths are doing.
- People love sucess storys.
- If the material is for donors show your organisation and your number and you tell a story so they can listen to you.
- Give credit to the person who tools the photo.
- Who helps them and what did they achieve just from a photo.