From California Technology Feestival Wiki
This is a list of resources generated by the participants of the event
What is it?, Where can we find it?, Why is it helpful?
- Idealware reports, www.idealware.org, overview of non-profit-focused software tools
- Greenlining Social Media Toolkit, www.greenlining.org, how to use social media in adv
- Nonprofit Bootcamp Oct 2nd SF + Networking Reception + Social Media Nonprofits Conference Oct 3rd SF, #NPBC14 / #SMANP Also meetup: SFTECH4GOOD.
- Nonprofit Tech Conference Austin TX March 3-6 2015, #15NTC NTEN.org, 1500+ participants/ amazing resources/ fun/ well organised
- Book: Accidental Techie Supporting Managing + Maximizing Your Nonprofits Tech by Sue Bennet, Anywhere but Amazon
- Beth Kanters Blog, Bethkanter.org, Social media resources
- Design Action Web questionaire, http://bit.ly/1vDVua, questions to ask yourself when planning a website.
- Book: Contextual Design, your local indie bookstore, user centered design methology design.
- Jakob Nielsons usability resources/principles, www.Nngroup.com/articles, articles etc. on usability (web+other)
- Everett Program Tech Labs, labs.everet+program.org, Choose the tech skill you wanna learn and go furth!
- Help a reporter out, online/email, reporters send requests 3 times/day for you to help them with their stories.