Effective Social Media Strategy Practitioners
From California Technology Feestival Wiki
Social Media-Best Practices facilitated by Jessica
- Linked in
- You tube
- Hootesuite: prescheduled a bunch of Facebook Posts
To Curate a List:
- Ex. Friends of SARTA: anyone that might have language we want to re-tweet (supports our partners) or that might be interested in our work
SARTA sponsor list
- Alberto created a Social Media Strategy for BHC. Ask him for a copy.
- Social Media channels change constantly, don’t get married to anything. Be flexible.
- Don’t be complacent—embrace new technology because it can simplify things
- Get involved in tech forums and read reviews before you implement at work
- Experiment with a personal account before you try out at work
- Hang out with techies
- Buffer—there’s an add on through Chrome that will allow you to send a web page as a tweat and it will determine the best time to send out.
People to watch for Tech Tips:
- Mari Smith – FB Queen of the Universe—Best Practices—she blogs about
- FB Support—on Facebook
- Tech Crunch
- Beth Kanter