Jump to navigation Jump to search
Participants were encouraged to work in small groups to generate statements that would draw out strong opinions for the group. The the group participated in a facilitated spectrogram exercise.
- Is it ever okay to use cellphones/tech.
- Its perfectly acceptable to openly use cellphones during a meeting.
- Does media enflame volatile events like Ferguson.
- Facebook has no practical purpose.
- level of education equals more rights to technology.
- Are bicyclists assholes?
- No organisation can run without a sufficient amount of data.
- At their roots our problem are capitalism, white supermacy and patriarchy.
- Every organisation needs to produce videos about their work.
- Ultimately, technology will only be for the rich.
- the revolution will not be funded.
- All technology is neutral.
- Exchanging your personal information for free software is acceptable.
- Organisations always benefit from using skill-based-volunteers to build their website.
- Women are currently represented adequately in nonprofit executive management.
- Allowing ignorant people to downgrade democracy.
- Always send child refugees away.
- FB pages are obsolete.
- We should grant amnesty to all undocumented immigrants.
- Police officers should be required to wear cameras.
- East bay is the best side of the bay.
- Airstrikes are war.
- Health care is a human right.