From California Technology Feestival Wiki
Participants were encouraged to work in small groups to generate statements that would draw out strong opinions for the group. The the group participated in a facilitated spectrogram exercise.
- Is it ever okay to use cellphones/tech.
- Its perfectly acceptable to openly use cellphones during a meeting.
- Does media enflame volatile events like Ferguson.
- Facebook has no practical purpose.
- level of education equals more rights to technology.
- Are bicyclists assholes?
- No organisation can run without a sufficient amount of data.
- At their roots our problem are capitalism, white supermacy and patriarchy.
- Every organisation needs to produce videos about their work.
- Ultimately, technology will only be for the rich.
- the revolution will not be funded.
- All technology is neutral.
- Exchanging your personal information for free software is acceptable.
- Organisations always benefit from using skill-based-volunteers to build their website.
- Women are currently represented adequately in nonprofit executive management.
- Allowing ignorant people to downgrade democracy.
- Always send child refugees away.
- FB pages are obsolete.
- We should grant amnesty to all undocumented immigrants.
- Police officers should be required to wear cameras.
- East bay is the best side of the bay.
- Airstrikes are war.
- Health care is a human right.