From California Technology Feestival Wiki
Revision as of 03:18, 25 February 2015 by Wikiadmin (1 revision imported)
If you're new to Wikis, all you really need to know about using the wiki is:
- Feel free to click around and get used to things
- You can create an account by clicking on the "Create Account" link in the upper right of the page
- You can edit any page, and are strongly encouraged to do so!
- To edit a page click on the "Edit" link at the top of the page.
- When you are editing a page, the current content of that page is displayed in an editable text box. You can make modification, and then click either the Show Preview button, to simply preview how the edited page will look, or click Save Page, to actually save your edits so that others may view them
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Getting started resources from MediaWiki